Nail Art Brushes
- After using your brushes always clean the bristles using a nail polish remover to remove any remaining paint or varnish.
- You may rinse the bristles with water after the use of acetone to extend the life of the bristles. Ensure your bristles and brush are completely dry before storing.
- Always store your brushes with the locking cap on to protect and extend the life of your bristles.
Our brushes are solid Brass which is an alloy of Copper and Zinc. This gives them their bright gold-like appearance. Whilst being extremely durable most brass will oxidize over time leaving a slight tarnish or patina. We feel that this adds character and tells the story of your artistic journey. If you would like to restore your brass to a shine and remove oxidation, you may use a metal polishing cloth specifically made for brass or a brass cleaner. We do not support the use of third party brass cleaning products and recommend that you spot test any chemical cleaner prior to use. Always follow the specific directions of use listed on the cleaning solution itself.
Brass Creations & Brass Tools
- Our brass creations & tools are made from high quality solid brass. Brass is naturally resistant to the harmful effects of certain chemicals like acetone. Although our products are made to last using a durable metal like brass, it can still be susceptible to oxidation over time, and tarnish or rust if exposed to moisture.
- If your Doublemoss Arte brass creation becomes dirty, dull or requires a basic cleaning use tepid water and a small amount of natural dish detergent. Using your fingers, or an extremely soft non-abrasive brush rub gently until the grime or dirt appears to be dislodged. Rinse with warm water until the surface of the creation appears clean and shiny once more. Immediately dry the creation making sure to dry the interior, underside, and small crevasse that may exist. Moisture left to air dry may cause rust or tarnish.
- Once clean, always store your Doublemoss Arte brass creation away from any moisture and direct sunlight. Do not allow your creation to come in direct contact with other metals or items that may scratch the brass.
- If your creation becomes wet or comes in contact with chemicals like alcohol, acetone or varnish always clean your creation immediately using a gentle detergent and soft natural cloth. Immediately dry your creation with a clean cloth and store it.
- Never allow varnish, makeup, or other cosmetics to dry on your Doublemoss Arte creation.
- We do not support the use of third party brass cleaning products and recommend that you spot test any chemical cleaner prior to use. Always follow the specific directions of use listed on the cleaning solution itself.
- At this time we are unable to provide repair services for our Doublemoss Arte products. If you have questions regarding damaged items please contact us here.